American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Facts for Families
American Academy of Pediatrics
CATCH My Breath
- CATCH My Breath is a program developed to provide information regarding cigarettes and e-cigs. Click the link for materials, presentations, and program overview.
Drug Facts: High School and Youth Trends
Drug Facts: For Parents
- Expert-approved health education resources for PreK through 12th grade.
National Drug Facts Week
NIDA Goes Back to School
- Free resources for educators. DVDs, posters, and classroom aids for all ages. Userfriendly, fun and interactive materials that make sharing the facts with kids and teens easy.
National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
NIDA for Educators
Parents and Educators before the website
Stanford Medicine: Tobacco Prevention Toolkit
- Modules for tobacco and nicotine education
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
The Coach’s Playbook Against Drugs
Get Smart About Drugs
- A DEA resource for parents, educators and caregivers.
2018 Surgeon General’s Report
- Facing addiction in America: The Surgeon General’s Spotlight on Opioids