Become a Leader!
The mission of Teens for Healthy Youth (THY) is to promote positive teen health through:
- Positive Youth Development
- Peer to Peer Education
- Community Service
THY is currently active in the following high schools:
- Bluffton High School – Advisor: Laura Pirkey firstname.lastname@example.org & Cheryl George email@example.com
- Cross Schools – Advisor: Grey Anne Cummings firstname.lastname@example.org & Wendy Cummings email@example.com
- Heritage Academy – Advisor: Liz Nash firstname.lastname@example.org & Barb Asmuth email@example.com
- Hilton Head Christian Academy – Advisor: Jennifer Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org & Jill DelGuercio email@example.com
- Hilton Head Island High School– Advisor: Florentina Hartley florentina.hartley@beaufort.
k12.sc.us & Suzanne Taylor suzanne.taylor@ beaufort.k12.sc.us
- Hilton Head Preparatory School – Advisor: Sydney Wood firstname.lastname@example.org
- May River High School – Advisor: Joy Nelson email@example.com & Mariah Bowen firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information, please contact:
Mrs. Laura Pirkey, LCAHY Youth Coordinator
Teens for Healthy Youth (THY) is an initiative of LowCountry Alliance for Healthy Youth.