The mission of Teens for Healthy Youth (THY) is to promote positive teen health through:
- Positive Youth Development
- Peer to Peer Education
- Community Service
THY is currently active in the following high schools:
- Bluffton High School – Advisor: Laura Pirkey email@example.com & Cheryl George firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross Schools – Advisor: Grey Anne Cummings email@example.com & Wendy Cummings firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heritage Academy – Advisor: Liz Nash email@example.com & Barb Asmuth firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilton Head Christian Academy – Advisor: Ashleigh Hames email@example.com & Jill DelGuercio firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilton Head Island High School– Advisor: Florentina Hartley florentina.hartley@beaufort.
k12.sc.us & Christine Robinson christine.robinson@ beaufort.k12.sc.us
- Hilton Head Preparatory School – Advisor: Sydney Wood email@example.com & Jola Graham firstname.lastname@example.org
- May River High School – Advisor: Joy Nelson email@example.com & Mariah Bowen firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information, please contact:
Mrs. Laura Pirkey, LCAHY Youth Coordinator
Teens for Healthy Youth (THY) is an initiative of LowCountry Alliance for Healthy Youth.